Our company is based on the principles on enjoying the work that you do every day and providing the best customer service to our clients. We want the company to reflect the values that you bring to your everyday life and we want people excited about their next great career opportunity.
Blue Zephyr Consulting is committed to our staff and we want you to help us build a company and a working environment that allows the growth that you are looking for while also supporting a healthy work/life balance.
Our vision for Blue Zephyr is to provide the right environment for our staff to grow and learn and provide our clients with the best consulting services available. Our commitment to providing a working environment that utilizes the latest technologies for you to enjoy your work from your home/office or while on-site at client facilities.
We believe in offering a strong benefit package and support both employees status (W-2) and contract employees (1099). A complete listing of our benefit package will be discussed with each candidate.
Some of our benefits include:
• Health Insurance (includes Vision and Pharmacy)
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Direct Deposit for travel expenses and compensation
• Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
• Healthy Lifestyle programs to promote healthy lifestyles, volunteering and charity matching contributions
• Continued Education programs to promote growth and expand our resources expertise
• PMP Bootcamp Tuition and assitance with exam preparation
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for any open position consideration.